Strength and dignity are her clothing, and she smiles at the future. Proverbs 31:25
8/28/2007
PWOC
Many of you are asking what is P-woc? It's actually P-W-O-C and it stands for Protestant Women of the Chapel. Like everything in the military, even the women's ministry has an acronym! I went to my first PWOC meeting today. It was quite wonderful! It reminded me of many women's ministry events that I have been involved with in the past. We had a time of sweet worship, and a devotional type of message by the main speaker. Then we got to eat lunch together. What a fun time of fellowship! I am quite impressed by the organization of PWOC. I know that it is filling an important ministry niche within the military community. Other things we did today: went to the Hamricks for some major boy playtime with their three boys, ages 6, 4, and 3. We ate at the DFAC (dining facility) for dinner tonight. Not a bad meal for our family of four to eat for $3.14! Woo hoo!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment