12/06/2008

Attention Cold Climate People!!

I need your help.
I am attending a wedding in December in Maryland. And I don't know what to wear.
I am a Florida girl and I don't want to freeze.
I need outfits for the following occasions:
- travel by airplane
- sightseeing/rehearsal dinner (business casual)
- wedding/reception (somewhat formal)
- church
- travel by airplane
Oh yeah. On a budget too!
Thanks!

6 comments:

Amber said...

You can just borrow all my clothes when you get here! :) Where in Maryland are you going? What airport are you flying into? I may have plenty of things you could use (friendly on the budget) and then you could just worry about the travel clothes. I just got a cute velour pants/jacket set at old navy today. Comfy and cute. Let me know...i'd be tickled if i got to see you.

Amber said...

Christy,
When are you coming? and where exactly. I live in VA but work in Maryland?

Bronie said...

you should have totally posted your size. no kidding; maybe there are some loaner outfits to be had without having to spend $$$ on clothes you will not need again. just a thought.

or wear what you want and borrow a beautiful (fake) fur. :D

i know. what would you do without this kind of help? you can thank me later. :)

SouthAsiaRocks said...

I'm no help :) I'd say wear "flip-flop socks" :)
Good luck :)

Kristy said...

I'm with Andrea - minus the flip flop socks - but really, I am sometimes clueless to dressing at fancy events. It sounds like you may be able to borrow something - which sounds great! Oh, what about a pretty sweater dress - with tall sleek boots! Or, something safe, like a beautiful sweater with black dress pants and heels - or black boots. Then again, don't listen to me, because I probably don't know what I am talking about!!

Watering the Vine said...

I have absolutely nothing to say about your question, being 100% a southern girl myself. I just can't believe Bronie said you should post your size on the internet! What was she thinking?