I love this time of year. It's my favorite. It's been tough to get in the mood this year though. We typically decorate the week after Thanksgiving, but that week was horrible. So we decorated this week instead. Thanks to a little snow (and a new "hug" scarf from Jennifer),

some lights on a tree, and looking at our beautiful ornaments, each reminding me of a blessing, we're doing better. Here is a tour of my home decorated for Christmas, sans the wreath on the front door, and the kiddos' tree and nativity. Be sure to check out Boomama's Christmas Tour of Homes for more decorating goodness!
The foyer:

Hutch in the dining room with an olivewood nativity from my grandparents:

Dining room pass through to the family room (that star makes me so happy!):

Our mantle with a Precious Moments nativity from my childhood:

Our lovely tree:

All put together:

We had a very busy, very important weekend. I'll post about that later this week!
Merry Christmas!
some lights on a tree, and looking at our beautiful ornaments, each reminding me of a blessing, we're doing better. Here is a tour of my home decorated for Christmas, sans the wreath on the front door, and the kiddos' tree and nativity. Be sure to check out Boomama's Christmas Tour of Homes for more decorating goodness!
The foyer:
Hutch in the dining room with an olivewood nativity from my grandparents:
Dining room pass through to the family room (that star makes me so happy!):
Our mantle with a Precious Moments nativity from my childhood:
Our lovely tree:
All put together:
We had a very busy, very important weekend. I'll post about that later this week!
Merry Christmas!
10 comments:
what a fun, lovely home! thanks for having us "over!!!"
What a cute house you have!! Thanks for sharing!! Merry CHristmas!!
Thank you so much for such a delightful tour of your home, everything looks so beautifully decorated for Christmas:-) Merry Christmas to you and yours! xo
I love to see how people "deck the halls." I guess I should post ours as well.
I like the new 'do. Very sassy.
I'm sorry I didn't get to talk to you yesterday. I spent most of that service trying not to cry. :)
Looks great!!!!!
Thanks for the tour! MERRY CHRISTMAS! :)
Your hair looks great! I haven't seen it that short..ever, I guess! Plus, with the snow falling and the cute coat and scarf, you look like you're ready for some REAL snow! We had 2 days where the temp was 0! I didn't forget a number before that 0 either! It is currently 15, so we've warmed up quite a bit! Love you, my friend! Hugs!!!
Hi Cuz - yeah you got snow! I know that was exciting. Your house looks great. Hope you all are doing okay. love, toni
I haven't joined the tour yet, but hope to tomorrow!! Your Christmas dressings are just perfect, and brought a smile to my face! Thanks for letting us have a peek!!
Blessings for a joyous holiday celebrating the birth of the Savior!
Becky
I love that star too! I hope you are having a good Christmas week, with family and friends. Hope you are feeling good and happy.
Post a Comment