Fat Tuesday.
If we were still in New Orleans, this would not have snuck up on me like it has this year! We have been so very busy (as evidenced by my absence from this space).
However, when I saw that Ann's son, Caleb, would be offering his wreaths again, I jumped at the chance to own one. And look what came today! It is truly a beautiful work of art!
I am looking forward to adding the celebrations of Lent and Advent to our family traditions. I have mentioned before that these celebrations were new to me. I am hopeful that we will be able to slow down and recognize the steady rhythm and careful reflection that such celebrations offer.
Now to prayerfully consider my personal sacrifice...
2 comments:
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it!! I have wanted one so much, but haven't been able to spring for one... So happy you got it though. So beautiful! And such a great tradition to begin :)
oh man that is so cool!
Post a Comment