Hi Christie - found your comment (and I'm glad you found me thru Bring the Rain, too!).
Email me at fifenhorn at yahoo dot com and pick my brain all you want about Ft. Riley. We love it here. Very mil-friendly community. But seriously...pick away because I KNOW you've got burning questions!!!!
4 comments:
Mmmm, looks good... can I have the recipe when you get a minute??
I don't know about that dish - you need to describe what it is -looks like spanish rice with cucumbers or zuchini??
It's zucchini and risotto with sundried tomatoes. I'll post the recipe sometime today.
Hi Christie - found your comment (and I'm glad you found me thru Bring the Rain, too!).
Email me at fifenhorn at yahoo dot com and pick my brain all you want about Ft. Riley. We love it here. Very mil-friendly community. But seriously...pick away because I KNOW you've got burning questions!!!!
Post a Comment